Who can use the pool?
The Canyon Lake Hills pool is open to property owners and their guests, and to approved tenants.
What are pool hours during swim season?
During swim season, the pool is open daily on this schedule:
Does the pool ever close?
- Adults only: 9am - 10am
- All ages: 10am - 8pm
The pool closes as needed for maintenance. Closures and re-opening are announced on this site.
Are classes available?
Adult aerobic exercise classes are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9am.
M - W - F at 9:00 am.
How do I get a pool key card?
Go to Forms > Pool Access to download the form.
What are the pool rules?
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- All children 13 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- No food or drink other than water is allowed in the pool area.
- Glass containers are not allowed.
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool or park areas.
- No coolers are allowed inside the gated pool area.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed.
- Limit of 6 guests for each card. Card holder must be present at all times. Card holder is responsible for their guests' actions.
- All toddlers and babies must wear proper waterproof diapers and swimwear while in pool area.
- Do not open the gate for unauthorized users, or prop the gate open.
Go to Contact and select Pool to email the Pool Director.