Rent the pavilion for your next event!
Who can rent the pavilion?
If you're a current member of the Canyon Lake Hills Property Owners' Association, and your account is in good standing, you can rent the pavilion.
How do I reserve the pavilion?
Go to Forms > Pavilion Rental to download the rental form.
- Pavilion rental: $25
- Hose and water connection: $50
- Deposit: $50
After the event, you must:
- No alcohol
- No fires outside of designated fire pits
- Pets must be kept leashed at all times
- Place all trash in the large trash can receptacle located in the parking lot shed
- Return all tables to their previous positions in the pavilion
- Sweep the entire pavilion
- Clean any residue from tables and pavilion floor
- Extinguish all flames, fires, and embers
Go to Contact and select Recreation to email the Recreation Director.